Service Request

Home / Service Request
Service Request

You can find the status of most Service Requests online.

You cannot get the status of any Service Request submitted less than 24 hours ago or more than 365 days ago.

Using NYC311 Service Request Lookup you can get the status for all complaints except those that are filed with:

  • The Department of Consumer Affairs by consumers against businesses
  • The Department of Education about any issue other than school maintenance
  • The Department of Transportation about streetlights, traffic signals, or street potholes

The Department of Transportation provides online lookups for street potholes and streetlights. You can view the status of a streetlight work order online if you have the work order number.